Another long gap with no blogging...
I decided to sign up for this again having not done so since 2021 - along with life and the world in general the contents of my wardrobe have changed quite a bit since then so I thought it would be interesting to see if what I would choose to wear had changed.
My pledge was to finish a skirt, make two more and one dress, plus get an ME2016 cut out, if not sewn up. I also had a cardigan which I'd started knitting in December 2023 and wanted to get finished.
I took outfit photos on the days when I wore something me-made.
I actually ended up making four skirts and three dresses and did finish the cardigan (I've written about them here). However I didn't cut out the ME2016 (still haven't, hoping to get that made this year). By the end of it I thought I would make some more fit and flare dresses although that hasn't happened (yet). In fact I haven't sewn anything since.
And looking at the above photos there isn't really much change in the style of what I wore in 2025 from what I wore in 2021 - which I can see I didn't write about here at the time, but did record on instagram, so here is a quick summary. I pledged to make three dresses (only made two, but did cut out the third and finished it in June) and to wear something me-made on every working day - only 13 days due to bank holidays and taking annual leave. Some dresses which I wore in 2021 I wore again in 2025, some I've since passed on. And May 2021 was clearly colder than May 2025 because there are a few handknits here (and a couple of rtw dresses - the first two in the batch of four photos).
No comments:
Post a Comment