Tuesday, 21 May 2019

Me-made May 2019 - week 3 round-up

Well May is racing by... This is a scheduled post because I'm visiting the Chelsea Flower Show today so a very early start - I'm hoping for dry, if not sunny, weather!

Day 15 - I made this dress during me-made May 2016, and I still really like it.  It's a Simplicity 2444 (unmodified) and I love the aqua / turquoise colour of this fabric.  The cardigan is a Hell Bunny Paloma.


Day 16 - I made this dress last year, it's a modified Simplicity 2444 bodice and the straight skirt from New Look 6824.  And I've just clocked that the dress I'm making right now is this same pattern combo.  The cardigan is rtw.

Day 17 -Not so nice weatherwise as the previous few days (no sun...), so I wore a handknitted top and rtw skirt from Lindy Bop from a couple of years ago.


 Day 18 - I spent today at home sewing the dress that I wore on day 19.  Again, another not-so-great day weatherwise, so another handknitted top which I made in 2017, and rtw skirt (from Emily & Fin), again from a couple of years ago I think.


Day 19 - Latest dress and rtw cardigan.

Day 20 - Le tour Eiffel dress no 2 and an rtw cardigan.



Day 21 - I thought wearing a dress covered in roses would be a good choice to wear to a flower show.  Worn with an rtw cardigan from Banned Apparel.


And just like that we're at the end of week three and the annual outfit-along run by Lauren and Andi has been announced - I'm beginning to think ahead to June and July and what I might make - but that's for another blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment