Monday, 17 April 2017

Cherry Blossom cardigan

I love the look of this design, however as I was knitting it from stash with two colours I made a few changes.  The first was that I didn't shape the ribbing - I tried but it was too much of a faff - so the colour change is straight. 

I also lowered the neckline and did a knitted on button band and neckband.  Vintage mirrored buttons from Hammersmith vintage fair I think.

I didn't have enough yarn to do cabled sleeves so I did them top down in stocking stitch until the yarn ran out.

This was an easy pattern to knit and I'd like to make another one in a single colour at some point, possibly with long sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment