![]() |
| Screencap from Instagram - right hand photo is the inspo dress - Miss Lemon from an early Poirot episode |
In my online quest to find the fabric used (which I subsequently did, and bought some although I haven't made it up yet) I came across the fabric for this dress.
Unfortunately it is not a current print and the shop only had 1.75m of it, so I was limited as to the style of dress I could make. Undeterred though, I thought I'd be able to get a sleeveless straight-skirted dress out of it, which I did.
This is the Betty bodice and straight skirt from NewLook 6824, which didn't fit together at the waist, so I added in an extra dart on each back piece of the skirt to resolve this. No photo of that though. If I ever take one in the future I'll upload it.
I'm really happy with this dress - I love the print.



No comments:
Post a Comment