Tuesday, 22 May 2018

Me made May - week 3 round-up

Well May seems to be speeding by, and it's already time for a round up of week three! 

Day 15 - Primroses for Spring cardigan and rtw t-shirt and skirt - I had an early start for work and it was a bit chilly, so out came a wool cardigan.

Day 16 - Bluebirds dress and rtw cardigan - I made this dress for OAL 2015, a knitting and sew along to make a complete outfit, OAL 2018 starts on 1 June and I've already got my plans in place.

Day 17 - Hummingbirds dress and rtw cardigan - I made this dress for last year's OAL.

Day18 - Art Gallery birds dress and rtw cardigan


Day 19 - Vintage Vogue 8728 dress - from their reprint range, and rtw cardigan

Day 20 - it was a lovely sunny Sunday, so it was maxi dress time! - Turquoise Anna maxi 


Day 21 - Back to work again - Green daisy Emery and rtw cardigan


No comments:

Post a Comment