Tuesday, 8 May 2018

Me Made May 2018 - week 1 round-up

Well the UK weather was all over the place for the first week of May 2018!  I went from wearing wool jumper and skirt in the early part of the week, to floaty maxi dresses at the end.  So, without further ado, here are the first week's outfits.

Day 1, not terribly warm, so a wool cardigan which I knitted last summer, with a cotton dress (and tights).


Day 2 was freezing, and this was the day when I wore a wool skirt, given to me by a friend and one of my most worn skirts during the winter, and a me-made wool jumper.


Day 3 - polka dot dress made from a vintage pattern, and me-made cardigan, also from a vintage pattern.


Day 4 - rtw dress and handknitted wool cardigan which I made last year.


Day 5 - warmer weather, so a lemon print rtw dress and one of this year's handknits


Day 6 - the weather was lovely and so it was time to break out a maxi


Day 7 - lovely and warm again, so another maxi, this time an Anna which had been languishing in my alterations / mending box waiting for me to finish top stitching the neckline which I have now done, so this will get quite a bit of wear this summer because (i) I love it and (ii) it feels like having a new dress because it's been waiting so long for me to fix it!



And that was the first week that was.

No comments:

Post a Comment