I decided that I would do a sleeveless version first, for quickness, to see how it fits. I didn't self-line the bodice (I used white cotton lawn instead), and I didn't follow the bodice construction notes that came with the pattern either. I'm really pleased with the fit, I did a size 6 bodice and a size 10 skirt - to give it a bit more fullness - and I didn't have to shorten the skirt, which is a big plus :-). Like By Hand London's Elisalex and Anna dresses, this is going to be another go-to pattern for me.
I have no idea how Roisin is going to choose winners for this competition so many gorgeous dresses have been entered and I love lots of them. I also now have a whole lot more blogs to follow and a much longer fabric wishlist!
![]() |
| Daisy Emery |

No comments:
Post a Comment