15 May - Shell Pink cardigan and rtw jeans and blouse. As is obvious not a very good mirror selfie! But this was the least worst of the dozen or so photos that I took...
![]() |
| Day 15 - Shell pink cardigan and rtw jeans and blouse |
16 May - Honeybee cardigan which I made during Spring 2013, and Vogue 8789 orange dress.
![]() |
| Day 16 - V-8789 orange dress and Honeybee cardigan |
17 May - rtw dress and Purple Hearts cardigan - blogged about here although I haven't yet published the post which I wrote once it was finished...
![]() |
| Day 17 - Eucalyptus dress and Purple Hearts cardigan |
18 May - Pink birds dress and Bette cardigan - I've only recently finished this, so, yet another FO which I haven't blogged about yet! Wrote about the dress here.
![]() |
| Day 18 - Bette cardigan and Pink Birds dress |
19 May - This is a cotton cardigan which I made back in 2010 and which I haven't worn that much in the past couple of years because I prefer waist-length cardigans with dresses with full skirts. However, I love the colour and should wear it more. The t-shirt and skirt I've had for quite a few years. The skirt originally had a tie sash on it, but I unpicked the side seams and took it out because I think it looks better without. Love the vintage-y look of it.
![]() |
| Day 19 - Yellow cotton cardigan, skirt from Next |
20 May - Shell Pink cardigan (again) and green daisy Emery dress. I love this dress, it's so summery (shame the weather hasn't caught up with itself yet though).
![]() |
| Shell Pink cardigan and green daisy Emery dress |
21 May - This is a tie front cardigan which I made a few years ago, and the dress is a modified Elisalex which I blogged about here.
![]() |
| Tangerine Dream cardigan and Birdielex dress |







You have an amazing collection of cardigans- I need to learn to knit. Very pretty outfits
ReplyDelete