Monday, 6 October 2014

Kaffe Fassett exhibition

Kaffe Fassett exhibition entrance

I visited this exhibition in Bath the weekend before last and OMG... the colour. everywhere. on. everything!! 

The tree outside the exhibition hall had been yarnbombed


 There was a riot of colour right in front of me as I walked into the exhibition


 



 Even the floors had been decorated






 There were quilts - this one looked as though it was emanating  light, but it was entirely down to the fabric choices, there wasn't a light shining on it - I checked!







 And vegetable crockery



 













and cushions (not a very good photo - flash wasn't permitted and this came out rather dark so I've had to edit it - not very well it seems!)


There were beads, bottles and buttons





One way to use the button stash ;-)



Inside the main part of the museum was a lovely box of knitted and crocheted flowers


Carved statues in the folk art exhibition


and a prophecy which caught my eye...


I loved it - and now want to completely redecorate the entire house although realistically that probably isn't going to happen anytime soon.

The exhibition was held in the American Museum and is on until the beginning of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment