It has meant no sewing though, and not much knitting either, but I have been able to do a bit here and there. Now to catch up on Me Made May. Week 3 is the only week this month that I actually went to work every day - June will be a bit of a shock to the system, since I only did one full week in April as well, a girl could very easily get used to part-time hours...
So, Monday's outfit was my Up, Up and Away dress with a fuchsia pink cardigan from H&M, dark brown tights and chocolate brown El Naturalista shoes.
![]() |
| 12th May outfit |
![]() |
| 13th May outfit |
![]() |
| 14th May outfit |
![]() |
| 15th May outfit |
![]() |
| 16th May outfit |
Well, that's a week's worth of outfits caught up. Last week's and next week's combos I will put in one post at the end of next week - I only worked three days last week and next week will be four days with the bank holiday tomorrow, so they can all go in one post.
The decorating work meant that I had to miss the NYLON2014 bloggers' meet up last Saturday which I had been really looking forward to. I did think I might be able to make the afternoon shopping part of the day, but as it turned out, it was not to be. So I shall be living vicariously through the posts of the bloggers who did go and hope that I'll be able to go to another meet up in London at some point. And I don't really need to buy any more fabric at the moment... although my sister has bought some fab fabrics from Goldhawk Road recently which have set me thinking that one or two more purchases wouldn't hurt... I wonder whether the fact that the Tories have been kicked out of Ham & Fulham council in the elections last week might mean a reprieve for the Goldhawk Road shops. I really hope so.
Well, that's it for this post, I have a sleeve to finish knitting (oh what joy).





No comments:
Post a Comment